State of the art technology
Refrigeration at -196°C on call
Compared to conventional cold generation using compressors, liquid nitrogen permits extreme temperature stability and maximum process reliability. The temperature transfer principle permits the fastest re-cooling to the target temperature after opening – because cold does not have to produced first, but is instead permanently on call at -196°C in the tank.
= Solenoid valve
= Heat exchanger
= LINVENT System
The LINVENT refrigeration concept convinces through performance and clarity. A reliable and stable refrigeration technology that meets the demanding requirements of our users is created with the help of just a few components.
- Reservoir of
liquid nitrogen (LN2)
- Complete refrigeration capacity
is available immediately
- Minimum heat input ensures high evaporation energy in the heat exchangers
- The only moving component in the LINVENT refrigeration technology
- Timed with the assistance of a control and in this way determines the nitrogen release
- Located outside the refrigerating chamber
- Easily accessible for maintenance purposes
- The liquid nitrogen evaporates in the heat exchanger
- The latent heat of evaporation removes heat from the refrigeration chamber
- Located in the refrigeration chamber of the LINVENT refrigeration systems
- Specially developed for LINVENT refrigeration technology
- Takes up the nitrogen after the heat exchanger
- Conducts the evaporated nitrogen safely into the atmosphere
Experience new application technologies live
Visit our development and test centre and get an impression of the versatility and advantages of the possible uses.
We simulate the influence of different ambient temperatures in a special climatic chamber.
We look forward to seeing you in Seevetal/Hittfeld, An der Reitbahn 15.